Sunday, June 24, 2012

Review: Principles of Constraint Programming


Principles of Constraint Programming
Principles of Constraint Programming by Krzysztof R. Apt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book is a practical introduction to constraint programming using any procedural language to explore the concepts based on pseudocode examples. While workong on my MSc at Oakland University, it really got me thinking that even as an exercise moving the programming mind outside OO is good exercise for the programming mind. With this book and the freedownload of ECLiPSe from http://eclipseclp.org/, any programmer serious about their craft can start that exercise.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...