Friday, January 3, 2020

Review: American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America

American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America by Chris Hedges
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Journalist Chris Hedges has another bugbear to keep me up at night: Christian dominionists lurking in the Christian Right yearning for apocalyptic violence and for an assault on freethinkers like me. Hopefully this coming persecution will be held off until after my days. If that is so, it won't be any credit to me because as the author observes, "Tolerance is a virtue, but tolerance coupled with passivity is a vice."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Dictionary of Saints

Dictionary of Saints by Alison Jones My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews