Monday, April 22, 2019

Review: I Am Who I Pretend to Be

I Am Who I Pretend to Be I Am Who I Pretend to Be by Gallagher
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I snatched this up quick on Audible, thinking it a memoir of sorts. But, it is just a 2014 live show that in this Trump era makes me feel Gallagher is more conservative and prejudiced than I had recalled... Well, on March 14, 2012, just before a performance in Denton, Gallagher suffered a "mild to serious" heart attack and was placed in the hospital in a medically induced coma. That he is back at it all is probably a wonder. No Sledge-O-Matic, though. I guess that is really a visual thing....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...