Thursday, September 26, 2019

Review: The Soul of an Octopus: A Surprising Exploration into the Wonder of Consciousness

The Soul of an Octopus: A Surprising Exploration into the Wonder of Consciousness The Soul of an Octopus: A Surprising Exploration into the Wonder of Consciousness by Sy Montgomery
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was one of those rare books I had to force myself through and was glad to have it over. I really wanted some more science; facts. This could have been Bridget Jones Interns at the Aquarium. For considering the consciousness and experience of cephalopods and other species, there are more considered and solid offerings in Squid Empire: The Rise and Fall of the Cephalopods and Mind of the Raven: Investigations and Adventures with Wolf-Birds.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...