Thursday, September 27, 2018

Review: Fear: Trump in the White House

Fear: Trump in the White House Fear: Trump in the White House by Bob Woodward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

About what I expected: Woodward takes us into the room, Trump brings the crazy. Personally, I had as little respect for "W" as I do for Trump, but it seems like things, more-or-less, are still reasonably OK. If anything, it feels like a vindication of the resilience of our democracy that the Chief Executive can be in megalomaniacal "crazytown" and surrounded by sycophants and Good Samaritan interlopers and things can not go completely to shit.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...