Monday, September 10, 2018

Review: Days Between Stations

Days Between Stations Days Between Stations by Steve Erickson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sepand of the duo Days Between Stations recommend this book and gifted me a copy in 2007. Here is from an email I sent including my thoughts on the book:



Hi Sepand

...

I agree with you about DBS coming in and out of focus. I prefer now to think of it as vignettes that can be taken in isolation, even though I know them to be related. That is, I am drinking my pleasure from each chapter as if it were an isolated dish, though the theme and presentation of the buffet may elude me on this reading. Some research shows me many songs, albums, etc. have referred to this work - so I really appreciate you turning me on to it!

...

Tom


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...