Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Review: A Whole New Mind

A Whole New Mind A Whole New Mind by Daniel H. Pink
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This sounds like a presentation in front of a live audience, with some Q&A or maybe even a staged interview after. Pink is an engaging, entertaining, and even enlightening speaker. His basic message, well supported, is that all activity capable of being routinized will eventually be outsourced to the burgeoning Asian populace. Therefore, creative right brain stuff is a better career choice: sculptors triumph over assemblers. I like to think it less extreme than that: the blend is best. Best to design the cellphone than assemble it. After all, how many sculptors can even a new mind economy support?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Dictionary of Saints

Dictionary of Saints by Alison Jones My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews