Monday, August 27, 2018

Review: Stephen Colbert's Midnight Confessions

Stephen Colbert's Midnight Confessions Stephen Colbert's Midnight Confessions by Stephen Colbert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Short and sweet, this is a collage of "Confessions" bits from his popular segment on The Late Show. I miss Stephen Colbert's The Colbert Report and don't stay up late enough for The Late Show. So, this collection of Colbert bits, often brilliant and mostly irreverent, is entertaining. But, if I was up on The Late Show I would probably slam it for being too short (Length: 35 mins) and lacking in fresh material.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...