Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: Rockers & Rollers: A Full Throttle Memoir from AC/DC's Legendary Frontman

Rockers & Rollers: A Full Throttle Memoir from AC/DC's Legendary Frontman Rockers & Rollers: A Full Throttle Memoir from AC/DC's Legendary Frontman by Brian Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am not a motorhead, but Johnson loves his cars, and tells his stories with such glee and color that this is a joy to listen to. Not just cards, there are escapades in planes and on motorbikes, too. Of course, this touches here and there with his career with Geordie and AC/DC, sometimes in salty tour tales. Read by the author with some crack-ups and background laughter left in, this is a rockin' and rollickin' series of vignettes and stories, brisk in the reading (listening).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Dictionary of Saints

Dictionary of Saints by Alison Jones My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews