Friday, February 9, 2018

Review: Stay Interesting: I Don't Always Tell Stories about My Life, But When I Do They're True and Amazing

Stay Interesting: I Don't Always Tell Stories about My Life, But When I Do They're True and Amazing Stay Interesting: I Don't Always Tell Stories about My Life, But When I Do They're True and Amazing by Jonathan Goldsmith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't always list to audiobooks, but when I do, I want them to be interesting....

Goldsmith delivers this (and narrates it himself) with a frank telling of his sexual exploits rising to the gigolo level -- garbage man and gigolo -- a real rags to something tale. His long list of credited and non-credited roles (often as a killed druggie or other ne'er-do-well) is punctuated with name-dropping run-ins with Judy Garland, Burt Lancaster, sexual dynamo Tina Louise, and more. There's also seafaring adventures, debunking psychic surgery the Philippines, fly fishing, mountain hiking, and more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...