Monday, February 19, 2018

Review: Pizza Tiger

Pizza Tiger Pizza Tiger by Thomas Monaghan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I had high hopes for this, but ultimately I found it dragged and I really had to push my way through it. So much is about the minutiae down to the dollar and detail about the very first Domino's franchises that I think only an inside, or at least pizza industry buff could really find it interesting. This makes Monaghan rush through at the end with scan material on owning the Tigers, the late 1980s pizza wars over home delivery, etc. including his own philanthropy -- but not that Frank Lloyd Wright mania from this once would-be architect. OK, so (sometimes) emotional Monaghan says keep the menu simple and be hyper-enthusiastic and get out their in the field...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...