Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Review: Night of the Crash-Test Dummies

Night of the Crash-Test Dummies Night of the Crash-Test Dummies by Gary Larson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Larson is just about the greatest and every Far Side collection has me howling, at parts. There is always one or two that I don't get and this one has one that sent me to the Internet trying to figure it out. Apparently, Larson himself thought was one of his most unfunny. It's just an eye on a therapist's couch with the caption: "Frankly, you've got a lot of anger toward the world to work out, Mr. Pembrose." You can see it in the April 30, 1988 Journal Gazette from Mattoon, Illinois · Page 20.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...