Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Wuthering Heights


Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights by Janet C. James

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This contain's Bronte's preface to the second edition of the book, as well as a detailed synopsis of each chapter. I would have been happy with just the brief summary of each chapter and the dramatis personae along with the family tree of each of the tragically intertwined households. It seems to me novels like this were written for a time when people generally had less demands on their attention and a work like this can help make sense of things and check ... so those are first cousins? Yup.

There is also a bibliography.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...