Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: 17 Cents & a Dream: My Incredible Journey from the USSR to Living the American Dream


17 Cents & a Dream: My Incredible Journey from the USSR to Living the American Dream
17 Cents & a Dream: My Incredible Journey from the USSR to Living the American Dream by Daniel Milstein

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



So far I am enjoying it; growing up in the shadow of Chernobyl, prepping to escape to America...

The Ukrainian finding his feet among bullies and restroom washing in McDonald's adn Ann Arbor boldly launches a career at the bottom of the ladder at TCF Bank. At this point, the story becomes less interesting as there feels to be a much brisker pace and even a I'm-so-great attitude coming through. Milstein later founded Gold Star Financial in 2000 and the success of that multi-million dollar company let to his self-published [b:The ABC of Sales: Lessons from a Superstar|12586750|The ABC of Sales Lessons from a Superstar|Daniel Milstein|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1328774837s/12586750.jpg|17601398] and this book has a closing Act III about that sales success, sharing it with others and even a full re-print to a speech he gave at Cleary University about hard work and success.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...