Sunday, November 3, 2019

Review: "I Heard You Paint Houses", Updated Edition: Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran & Closing the Case on Jimmy Hoffa

"I Heard You Paint Houses", Updated Edition: Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran & Closing the Case on Jimmy Hoffa by Charles Brandt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read this new edition in prep for seeing The Irishman

The extensive added backmatted further deepens support for the author's contention of Sheehas as Hoffa's killer, with extensive ties to the Kennedy assassination:

“Each of Frank Sheeran’s major confessions now has been validated: Gallo by the New York Times eyewitness and Detective Joe Coffey; Hoffa by Frank Pavlico and Billy D’Elia and the FBI subpoena of my tapes; and finally “Dallas” as a Mafia Commission conspiracy by Carlos Marcello at Texarkana and Tony Provenzano’s participation on behalf of the Genovese family.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...