Sunday, August 4, 2019

Review: Sex French Edition

Sex French Edition Sex French Edition by Madonna
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Madonna takes on the alter ego of Dita, involved in a lovers' quadrangle with a man named Johnny and their female partner Ingrid and Ben. I don't read French, so I couldn't follow those pages, but the epistolary telling loosely aligned with the imagery is in English. While this gives a literary theme, this is mostly an oversized book of mostly B&W nudes, S&M documentary, candid shots some aligning with or perhaps posed for the letters arc. Over 136 pages even the flesh becomes redundant and the spiral binding and aluminum covers make perusal inconvenient as is the embedded comic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Dictionary of Saints

Dictionary of Saints by Alison Jones My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews