Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review: QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability in Work and in Life

QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability in Work and in Life QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability in Work and in Life by John G. Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Quick and easy to read - it can be done in one sitting. This is not Five Why -- going deeper in the questioning to find a root cause. Rather, this is about personal accountability, taken personally. That is, asking How.../What... questions that include "I". There are many brief examples and bits of thought-changing logic. Very good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Dictionary of Saints

Dictionary of Saints by Alison Jones My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews