Friday, August 11, 2017

Review: Little Love Book Card

Little Love Book Card Little Love Book Card by William Shakespeare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This must be the small "book" I have ever read! You could hide it under postage stamp! It is a "mini book tip-on with pearl-like accents and flocking" on the cover of a card my wife got me for our 15th anniversary. It contains Shakespeare and has its own single-thread bookmark. The contents are Sonnet CXVI "Let me not to the marriage of true minds" and, from Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene III, "O Mistress mine, where are you roaming?". Very nice, but it takes a magnifying glass to read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...