Friday, January 22, 2016

Review: Secret Signals: The Euronumbers Mystery

Secret Signals: The Euronumbers Mystery Secret Signals: The Euronumbers Mystery by Simon Mason
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this brief book while listening to sound samples of the ENIGMA 2000 group, which has samples of numbers station messages mentioned here and using the same names such as "the Lincolnshire Poacher" and "The Russian Man", etc. The work is one of an obsessive drawn into a world with possible links to espionage. This mostly satisfied my curiosity, as I keep missing buying reasonably priced editions of Conet Project releases. The truth is out there!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...