Saturday, December 15, 2012

Review: My Star Trek Memories


My Star Trek Memories
My Star Trek Memories by William Shatner

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Shatner wrote this book aftr the final Star Trek movie and wistfully, nostalgically reflects back on the TV series. He brings in his own interviews with Nimoy, Roddenberry's widow and more. In this audiobook he narrates the whole work (nice), but does no voice alterations for his interview subjects, which makes some of it confusing. By his own account, this is an incomplete history forcussing only on the TV series from its inception to conclusion, but it is enjoyable for its honesty and revelations as well as documenting the healing of some broken friendships.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...