Saturday, May 19, 2012

Review: Age Of Turbulence Abridged Compact Discs


Age Of Turbulence Abridged Compact Discs
Age Of Turbulence Abridged Compact Discs by Alan Greenspan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Greenspan's mechanical and mathematical insight into the clockwork American and world financial system is impressive if occasionally impenetrable and dry reading when approached lightly. I especially liked his insight when he admittedly went out of his area of expertise to recommend a renewed focus on math and science in el-hi education (I agree) and a vigorous extraction from American territory for oil and natural gas (I can see his point).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...