Thursday, August 18, 2022

Review: The Greatest Bad Movies of All Time

The Greatest Bad Movies of All Time The Greatest Bad Movies of All Time by Phil Hall
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A delight for any movie buff, this is an alphabetical arrangement of 100 films from the so-bad-they're-good category ("Plan 9 From Outer Space") to the it-never-should-have-been-made category (Linda Lovelace's per-"Deep Throat" venture into bestiality). There are feature films, knock-offs, dud career-enders, and a 1925 version of "Wizard of Oz" previously unknown to me. Personally, I think he should have swapped out Disney's technically innovative "The Black Cauldron" with Drew Barrymore's "Doppleganger", but any list like this is subjective.

I'll be talking w/the author on my show today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society

Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society by Jason Hawes My rating: 3 ...