Saturday, October 28, 2017

Review: The Stranger

The Stranger The Stranger by Albert Camus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I took in this excellent narration with an intriguing translation note about this modernized edition while cycling through continuous rain and clouds through mountain roads between Chattanooga and remote Guild, TN. It worked very well for this existential classic and its musings on guilt, death, the pointlessness of it all under the dark and grey sky. This time around I really felt the trial to be the significant vehicle as a metaphor for the absurdities of life, very much like The Trial.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...