Friday, May 16, 2014

Review: Exorcising My Demons: An Actress' Journey to the Exorcist and Beyond


Exorcising My Demons: An Actress' Journey to the Exorcist and Beyond
Exorcising My Demons: An Actress' Journey to the Exorcist and Beyond by Daniel Loubier

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is a fun autobiography that combines insights into the life of a career, journeywoman actress of stage and screen with memories of participating in high visibility projects. Act I of this telling, is the yearning to be an actress and the early break that led to wearing the makeup and doing the most demonic possessed Regan as Pazuzu and Captain Howdy in The Exorcist. Act II is building on her career and turmoils of career and love life, with highlights being appearing in General Hospital and The Planet of the Apes. Act III finds the mature and settled Dietz keeping in touch with the fans through indie productions and horror conventions.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...