Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Review: The Post-American World


The Post-American World
The Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



As one would expect from Zakaria, one of the most intelligent cable journalists of our time I think, this is a sage and insightful look ahead of the future of America, reluctant empire and insuecure hyperpower. Fareed focuses much on China, more patient and emergent than many realize, and India. Fareed was born in India and has a personal assessment of this billion-member democracy that is a natural ally to America who can have a sooner (economic) impact and should probably be embraced. Fareed also has cogent remakrs on the American educuational system with a focus, accurately I think, on state-managed 2- and 4-year colleges and universities.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...