Saturday, December 1, 2018

Review: Fighting For My Rights

Fighting For My Rights Fighting For My Rights by Sandro Herrera Johnston
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

More like notes for an autobiography in need of editing and proofreading. I bet at least 10% of the characters printed are ellipses...

Still, this concise mem0ir would have been good prep for my interview with Keli Raven who is all over this book as one of the author's closest friends and part of his "American family." Thanks to an inheritance, Sandro globe-trotted from homebase in Sweden to American, Russia and more hanging out in clubs and around musicians leaving behind a son and finding no stable home or relationships. What "fighting" he was doing for what "rights" I am not sure but at the end, as maybe a thirtysomething, he decides on an under the table job. I hope that direction works out for him... ... ...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...