Thursday, November 5, 2015

Review: The Lost Continent: Travels in Small Town America

The Lost Continent: Travels in Small Town America The Lost Continent: Travels in Small Town America by Bill Bryson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

First off, lively and versatile narrator is worth the price of admission for his performance here and that should not go unmentioned. After that, why Bryson can gave travel most of the continental United States and find mostly a bilious reaction and heaps of disparaging remarks to offer escapes me. I am glad this is not the first Bryon book I have read and am also glad I have never been at the receiving end of his cynical and cruel wit.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...