Monday, February 20, 2012

Review: Bare-Faced Messiah


Bare-Faced Messiah
Bare-Faced Messiah by Russel Miller

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this Scientology expose' that exposed L. Ron Hubbard as liar with more charisma and kindness who became a self-indulgent narcissitic commodore of his private fleet and one who bilked millions (billions) from the masses.

Perhaps you have to admire his chutzpah and the gullability of the lost souls, but [a:Janet Reitman|4550200|Janet Reitman|http://photo.goodreads.com/authors/1308245552p2/4550200.jpg], author of [b:Inside Scientology: The Story of America's Most Secretive Religion] calls this classic unauthorized bio "rigorously researched" and such hers is even more so, I consider that high praise.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...