Friday, April 19, 2024

Review: The Cult of the Constitution

The Cult of the Constitution The Cult of the Constitution by Mary Anne Franks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was moved to write this book because I believe that good faith can conquer bad. I believe that good faith in the Constitution, in particular, is both possible and necessary. I wrote this book to make the case against fundamentalism and for the principle of reciprocity expressed in Christianity's Golden Rule, Kant's categorical imperative, and the Fourteenth Amendment's equal protection clause. I wrote this book to advocate for the position that the only rights any of us should have are the rights that all of us should have. If only some of us are saved, all of us are lost.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era

The Human Tradition in the Vietnam Era by David L. Anderson My rating: 5 of 5 stars The country was expe...